Our revolutionary QMaster software runs on a PC/ laptop, connecting to a compact external hardware component called the QBox via Ethernet (wired or wireless), serial or USB. The QBox is an intelligent scroll engine that delivers video to the prompter monitor via BNC, VGA or SDI (additional option). This prompting system offers unrivalled benefits when compared to any other prompting system on the market.
- Control the prompt output from the QBox or using a computer, with unlimited distance between the two (i.e. another room, building or even country)
- QBox contains an integrated DA with three composite video outputs
- Connect to any newsroom system (NRCS) via MOS, FTP or our own native protocols
- Accommodates all languages
- QBox has 1/2 Gb storage capacity enabling it to save the latest script or NRCS rundown
- If the computer crashes, the QBox continues to prompt, controlled locally by the presenter or operator, ensuring you never need to go to hard copy again
- Once the computer is back up and running, the operator can take central control back
- Two layers of resilience that reduces costs by removing the need for duplicate prompting systems
- QBox can be used for outside broadcasts with no need for a laptop or wires - simply connect to a standard battery belt, load scripts on via a bluetooth capable mobile phone or a USB data key, and control using a wireless scroll control
- Prompting wherever you have an Ethernet connection
- Connect your NRCS to QBox in the field
- Enable your presenters to scroll ahead to review their prompting script whilst their co-presenters are live to air (multi-head license and additional QBox required)
Optional add-on modules include Newsroom, Wireless & Bluetooth, Multi-Head, Multi-Controller and Rack-Mount QBox.