With over 60 years in business we know there are thousands of Autocue products of various ages out in use every day. We’re committed to supporting the Autocue community, making sure that your products work for as long as possible.
If you have a broken part on one of our older products (more glass anyone?!) we recommend speaking to your local dealer or checking out the Videndum Parts Store.
If you have a Master Series, Professional Series or Starter Series teleprompter and are looking to update or add to your equipment here’s an overview on compatibility with our new ranges:
- Starter Series: all new monitors include VESA fixings that allow you to attach them to the Starter Series mounting in place of the old monitor.
- Professional Series: you can use the Legacy Mounting Adaptor (P7011-1006) to attach any new monitor to your existing hardware.
- Master Series: you can use the Legacy Mounting Adaptor (P7011-1006) to attach any new monitor to your existing hardware.
- Please contact your local dealer or visit the Videndum Parts Store
Using new software with older teleprompters
- You can use new Autocue software with older teleprompters, just take the HDMI video feed and either connect directly or convert to the signal you want to use.
Using new teleprompters with older software
- You can use new Autocue teleprompters with older software because they simply take the video signal from the software. Don’t forget you can split or convert the signal using one of our adaptors if needed.